When offering your freelance bookkeeping services online, you may find that some prospective clients are concerned about security. This is especially true if they are currently getting their bookkeeping done on site using paper-based systems. In a previous post, we’ve discussed how you can address those concerns for your potential client and move them toward […] ...
Archive for March 13th, 2012
Get Free Extras & Updates!
- 5 Ways to Get Bookkeeping Clients Any Time You Want
- Cloud-Based Bookkeeping Automation: Are Bookkeepers Becoming Obsolete?
- Part-Time Freelance Bookkeeper to Explosive Full-Time Business: TFB Spotlight on Tracy Irwin
- Virtual Bookkeeping Technology: Is It Bleeding Your Profits?
- Value Pricing for Bookkeepers